The annual Homecoming Parade will be held Friday, November 9, 2012 at 3:00pm. Line up begins at 2:15pm and parade will last approximately one hour.
Please note: The parade route has been reversed this year.
- The parade starts at the Facilities Center on the corner of Greene and Gadsden Street.
- The route continues on Greene Street.
- A left turn is made on to Sumter Street.
- A right turn is made on to Pendleton Street.
- A right turn is made on to Pickens Street.
- A right turn is made on Greene Street .
- Route ends back at Facilities Management Center.
Who Can Participate
Anyone. The parade is open to any University of South Carolina student organization or any Gamecock fan, college or alumni group wanting to show their pride.
Organizations will be allowed to use trailers provided by the University of South Carolina. They will be required to build their floats during the designated Float Build times on the Greene Street Intramural Lot. All rules and regulations for float building can be found in the Homecoming Information Book.
If you have any questions regarding the Parade, please contact Parade Event Director Taylor Monferdini at email@example.com.